Senior Revenue Accountant
As a Sr. Revenue Accountant, you will be a key member of our finance team responsible for ensuring that sales, standard cost, rebate and accrual transactions are recorded in line with company policy and GAAP.
Together we are building the world leader in Respiratory Care – join us on our mission to save and sustain lives around the world!
In particular you can expect to:
- Represent finance in the design, testing, and implementation of ERP systems.
- Monthly Close:
- Prepare General Ledger account reconciliations and month-end journal entries - maintain sub ledgers as necessary.
- Sales and gross margin analysis and reporting.
- Interface with internal and external auditors.
- Analyze actuals vs. plan and forecast numbers and explains variances.
- Review contracts to determine proper revenue treatment.
- Calculate rebate and reserve accruals based on contracted sales data.
- Compile and report on sales data for multiple business units across legal entities.
- Monitor intercompany product flow relationships.
- Assist finance and non-finance functional areas with reporting needs.
- Work closely with Customer Order Management to identify and correct sales order issues.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes.
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success.
- Work closely with executives across the organization.
- Grow your role as you see fit.
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing.
- Create an inspiring workplace.
To be successful, you will need:
- Minimum 3 – 5 plus years’ accounting experience preferably in a related area.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Intermediate to advance in Excel.
- ERP experience required, SAP and Business Warehouse experience a plus.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- CPA or CMA preferred.