Director of Total Rewards
We are looking for an experienced leader to join our team as the Director of Total Rewards – Compensation & Benefits to ensure our compensation and benefits programs are aligned with our culture and rewards philosophy to attract, retain and motivate our people. You will be in a strategic, yet hands-on role where you will be responsible for Vyaire’s compensation, benefits, and engagement & recognition programs.
We are looking for someone who possesses strong business acumen, subject matter expertise in compensation and benefits, and has a proven track record of working independently to build and lead a progressive total rewards strategy. If you thrive in a rapidly changing environment, like to help scale programs and processes, and work with fun, smart people -- Read on!
In particular you can expect to:
- Lead Total Rewards team to refine and scale our compensation & benefits strategy and programs.
- Manage the annual compensation review process including budget recommendations, communication strategy, timeline, training and tools/resources.
- Lead regular market and ad-hoc analyses of base pay, variable pay, equity, long term incentives, and benefits to ensure market competitiveness.
- Partner with HR Business Partners, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Finance, and Leaders on pay decisions, policy, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions for specific compensation-related programs.
- Work with the HR Business Partners to design and execute company-wide feedback, promotion, and compensation cycles.
- Ensure alignment of incentive/reward elements with culture, strategy and operational goals.
- Create a strong culture of recognition through the design of Reward and Recognition programs.
- Work with Finance/Payroll to ensure accurate compensation programs administration, financial reporting, and compliance with applicable ERISA, regulatory, and tax laws.
- Manage the implementation of a variety of HR processes & tools in support of the Company’s high-growth phase.
- Lead the creation of a culture of Total Wellness: physical, financial, work/life balance.
- Direct and develop a data collection and reporting process to ensure meaningful metrics are leveraged to manage the HR Operations and to provide reports to leadership.
- Ensure HR data integrity and accuracy. Oversee maintenance of data and provides ongoing HR analytics reporting.
- Manage the HR Team “operating rhythms” and dashboards.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 10+ years’ work experience, with at least 3 years focusing on compensation and/or benefits programs.
- Proven experience building and leading a Total Rewards team through a sustained, high-growth period.
- Strong aptitude for understanding business needs and building programs to meet those business objectives.
- Experience with implementing, iterating, and scaling Total Rewards programs based on the changing needs of the business.
- Expert knowledge of compensation and benefits principles and techniques.
- Experience working with executive compensation programs and recommendations in support of the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Ability to align desired outcomes to data in order to have evidence-based discussions and decision-making.
- Experience managing HRMS implementations and maintenance.
- Possess a process mindset and ability to organize, simplify and create repeatable processes.
- Comfortable presenting, articulating strategy and points of view with all levels of the organization.
- Hungry and open to trying new and creative approaches to achieve our objectives.
- Humble, self-aware, dependable, and committed to help cultivate the culture of the team and company.