Manager of Tax Accounting
As the Manager of Tax Accounting you will be responsible for the global income tax provision, U.S. federal and state income tax compliance, income tax audit activities, and determining the financial statement tax consequences of various alternative plans or actions taken, and recommending strategies and policies to minimize the tax burden.
In particular you can expect to:
- Identify potential tax issues that may impact tax provisions and tax returns.
- Lead and perform in-depth federal and state & local tax research and analysis.
- Provide research conclusions and recommend alternatives in resolving tax issues.
- Prepare tax memoranda to document tax analyses and conclusions.
- Partner with both tax and non-tax leaders to implement tax strategies and execute special projects.
- Partner with other tax leaders to resolve complex tax issues.
- Prepare and review the global income tax provision, accounting and related financial statement disclosures as part of the quarterly and annual closes.
- Handle the preparation and review of U.S. federal and state income tax filings and ensure timely submission using a combination of internal and external advisor resources.
- Manage U.S. federal and state income tax audits.
- Coordinate with all international entities for local tax compliance, statutory filings and other tax related matters.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- Certified Public Accountant.
- 10+ years of related income tax experience in a Big 4 accounting firm, or multinational corporate tax department.
- Specific and recent experience in preparing or reviewing income tax provision calculations and disclosures for multi-national SEC registered companies.
- Experience with sophisticated international tax planning structures preferred.
- Strong income tax accounting knowledge and analytical skills.
- Experience in developing and mentoring staff.
- Strong organizational, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; Masters or LLM degree in taxation, or equivalent preferred.