Director of Government Sales
As the Director of Government Sales, you will be responsible for leading our US strategic sales initiatives for US Government contracting to include both field sales and all third party related activities. You will also working with the sales and marketing teams, leveraging synergies to develop new strategic sales programs.
In particular you can expect to:
- Partner with Sales and Marketing Management to design programs and pricing for Government and health system agreements.
- Analyze and evaluate revenue and profitability solutions by business unit or company.
- Manage third party government distributors.
- Creates effective implementation plans to support new government contracts to field sales.
- Design and manage (all company) strategies to penetrate key government shareholders and health system accounts.
- Monitor current agreements and develop programs for incremental growth and utilization.
- Maintain positive rapport with Government and health systems by making regular sales calls on headquarters offices, CEOs/CFOs and by coordinating contacts by sales force.
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with key industry leaders.
- Represent Vyaire strategically and relative to the competition, by staying current on competition and industry trends; understand market to determine customer needs.
- Identify new business opportunities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years’ experience marketing/sales management, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- 5+ years’ direct sales experience directly to government.
- Expertise in industry trends, government agency provider business model, enterprise deal structure, and contract negotiations.
- Proven ability to develop and manage complex, multi-faceted executive sales process.
- Pre-existing contact base with clinical and strategic decision makers at multiple government agencies.
Location - Field
Illinois - FIELD