We are looking for a Sales Representative, experienced in selling in the healthcare industry to new and existing customers. In this role you will promote, demonstrate, and sell our Anesthesia & Respiratory Disposables products (France South West area) products to existing and prospective customers through a customer centric approach and assist customers in selecting the products best suited to their needs.
Are you a creative individual with an entrepreneurial mindset? In this role, you will grow business in existing accounts and increase market share through hunting new business, post sales implementation, and account maintenance – focusing on customer satisfaction.
In particular you can expect to:
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales and project targets in line with annual plan and business objectives.
- Establish and maintain and partnerships with existing and new clients, as well as hospital decision makers.
- Provide clinical support to the healthcare professionals, supported by the Product Manager.
- Lead relationships with customers, distributors, agents, and hospital/end-customers in your territory.
- Work closely with the sales management, marketing, and product managers to organize and implement sales and marketing activities and strategies.
- Identify and explore new market trends, needs, and growth opportunities to differentiate Vyaire within the anesthesia and respiratory area.
- Represent the company at regional meetings, seminars and conferences.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 5-7 years sales experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in the consumable environment.
- Solid knowledge about anesthesia & respiratory environment and market.
- Nursing/clinical background is a plus.
- Proven introduction into anesthesia & surgical department, ICU´s, administrative & purchase area.
- Team player with the ability to work on your own.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and results driven.
- Excellent negotiation skills, combined with influencing communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project, time, and sales management skills.
- Ability to network & build long-term customer relationships.
- Bachelor degree in economics, nursing, healthcare or a related field.
- Very Good English skills.
- Location - Field- France.
France - FIELD