Sr. Consultant, Operations Analytics
We are looking for a Sr. Consultant Operations Analytics to join our Quality Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for the facilitation and coordination of activities at a global/enterprise level. You will manage material, vendor, and manufacturing master data.
In particular you can expect to:
- Facilitate/coordinate the creation, identification, collection, and entry of master data into the SAP environment for finished, semi-finished, and raw materials.
- Governance to drive data integrity and master data consistency on a global level.
- Governance to maintain the standards around change control. Guide and establish procedures for the addition/updates to master data.
- Establish best practices, implement standards, and facilitate training on how the creation and modification of master data.
- Ensure the adherence to established policies and procedures surrounding master data.
- Utilize business intelligence/warehouse, SAP, and other analysis tools to generate value-added information for functional areas of the business.
- Support communication and training between business functions to ensure quality/integrity of master data.
- Participate in lean six sigma activities to drive continual improvement.
- Comply with Vyaire Medical policies and procedures.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- University level degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of SAP experience.
- 4+ years’ experience working with supply chain, operations, or quality assurance.
- Capability/flexibility to learn new tools and skills.
- Motivation and proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to communicate information effectively to peers, suppliers and customers.
- Proficiency in Excel and applicable software applications.
- cGMP, ISO Standards, FDA, and other governances a plus.
- Action oriented, drives for results and is results oriented.
- Located in Yorba Linda, CA or Mettawa, IL
- Ability to travel 15 %