Finance Manager, Sales Incentives
As the Finance Manager, Sales Incentives you will be responsible for planning and managing sales incentive programs and administration, sales performance metrics and analytics, and tracings administration. You will also lead and develop a team of analysts who perform daily commissions administration, analysis and tracings administration functions. Ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency of calculations in a timely manner.
We are looking for someone who can clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers then implement and drive positive change and will foster growth and innovation within their team as we work together to improve patient outcomes and increase the value we bring to our customers.
In particular you can expect to:
- Oversee the sales incentive compensation plan design, implementation, monitoring, and administration of commission-based compensation.
- Ensure plan documents, business rules, crediting rules, etc. are updated with latest compensation rules and guidelines.
- Lead the annual sales incentive compensation planning and design process. Work with management to develop and modify sales incentive plans.
- Provide sales incentive plan analysis on a regular basis to evaluate effectiveness of incentive plans.
- Provide management and sales teams, sales performance metrics including monthly sales performance rankings and related President’s Club award tracking.
- Track and manage SPIFs and sales contests and related payment administration.
- Prepare monthly accrual calculations for financial close and provide analysis of actual payments to accruals.
- Provide input to annual operating plan and ongoing financial forecasts related to commissions spending projections.
- Manage distributor tracings administration, including both automated and manual adjustments, to ensure accurate management reporting and sales performance tracking.
- Work with Commercial FP&A Director to develop quotas and calculate team and individual quotas for all US sales teams. Manage sales quota and incentive plan distribution to all US sales teams.
- Manage sales incentive system (Incent). Develop and execute plans to automate all sales commissions and reporting. Serve as subject matter expert for sales comp system administration and reporting.
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc financial analyses and reporting in support of executive management as related to sales incentive plans and performance.
- Work with the other finance teams, IT and other functional groups to identify, recommend and implement streamlined and automated processes.
- Establish and implement training materials as needed for sales team as related to sales incentive calculations and pay.
- Assist with the development of self-serve tools and dashboards to harmonize reporting across all US sales teams.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 6 years relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced system skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Self-motivated, independent worker.
- Prior experience managing or leading teams.
- Experience managing or leading teams to improve productivity of their teams through clearly defined expectations.
- Motivate and lead your team in a way that cultivates excellence by continually challenging old methods to improve results.
- BA in business or related field.