Customer Master Specialist
As a Customer Master Specialist you will be responsible for managing customer account data, adding new accounts to the system, and updating existing accounts. Additionally you will provide and verify customer account data with other internal teams including Credit/Collections, Tax Administration, Strategic Sales, Government Sales, and Field Sales.
Join our team as we work together to improve patient outcomes and increase the value we bring to our customers.
In particular you can expect to:
- Create and maintain accurate customer master data for all US customers including billing & shipping addresses, customer type/segment information, term and credit set up, and sales rep assignments.
- Validate and create customer account data with information provided by Field Sales, Customer Service, and other internal teams.
- Update account data as required by sales territory realignments.
- Work with Customer Administration Manager to continuously improve the customer master maintenance process.
- Assist with customer master consolidation and hierarchy creation projects.
- Provide back up for GPO Membership function.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 2 years related experience.
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PC, and email applications.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to understand the importance of accurate data entry.
- Ability to follow the steps of a process to completion.
- Ability to comprehend information from oral and written documentation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well as a part of a team and independently.
- SAP experience preferred.