International Distribution Operations Manager
We are looking for an International Distribution Operations Manager- in this role you will drive operational excellence (DC’s) and customer delivery for EMEA and APAC. You will also directly oversee tactical planning and operational performance for Distribution and Logistics at all EMEA and APAC warehouses.
In particular, you can expect to:
- Lead and mentor team to increase their operational and customer service efficiencies.
- Lead operational point to own resource and process separation from BD for DC (warehouse) & logistics functions to successfully sunset LSA.
- Deploy Lean culture harnessing power of One Vyaire on standard work, best practices and strong performance management. – drive CI throughout EMEA & APAC DC and logistics network.
- Significantly improve end to end operational performance current state EMEA DC operations.
- Identify and drive ongoing cost out projects to achieve or exceed Air 70X /GM /EBITA targets for business.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- Lean oriented leader (Green Belt certification/Black Belt preferred).
- Metrics driven. Performance management, project management and continuous process improvement experience.
- Possess strong lean and distribution and logistics functional knowledge and expertise including strong 3PL mgt.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, excellent organizational and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Bachelor’s degree in international business, operations, finance, engineering, SCM (Industrial Engineering).
- MBA preferred.
- Role based in Europe
- Travel 25%