International Fulfillment Director
We are looking for an International Fulfillment Director to oversee distribution, logistics, and customer service functions for EMEA and APAC. We are looking for someone who will lead a high performing, customer centric team ensuring we create value for our customers.
In particular, you can expect to:
- Identify and drive ongoing cost out projects to achieve or exceed Air 70X /GM /EBITA targets for business.
- Oversee LSA separation track for distribution, logistics, and customer service.
- Build distribution (logistics) and customer service competency in APAC.
- Drive operational excellence (DC’s) and improved customer fulfillment performance.
- Deploy Lean culture harnessing power of One Vyaire on standard work, best practices and strong performance mgt.
- Lead and mentor your team to be successful on an ongoing basis.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- Possess strong leadership capabilities setting strategy, sharing vision.
- Lead and coach teams, deploy and drive for strong results.
- Possess strong functional knowledge in SCM (distribution), customer service, order fulfillment & logistics.
- Lean oriented leader (Green Belt certification / Black Belt preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in international business or operations, finance, engineering, SCM (Industrial Engineering).
- MBA preferred.
- Role based in Europe
- Travel 25-40-%