Director of Strategic Sales/Key Account Management
We are looking for a Director of Strategic Sales to join our sales team. This is a field based role where you will be a strategic sales revenue driver for key accounts; you will also represent and collaborate cross-functionally with all business groups (internally).
At Vyaire, we are customer-centric; everything we do is about improving patient outcomes and creating value for our customers. We are looking for a big game hunter passionate about driving negotiation, and winning accounts to align our solutions with customer needs to create value, improve patient outcomes and meet/exceed Vyaire business goals. You will be responsible for identifying growth opportunities and serve as the key point of contact for the account. Achieving success in this role requires a strong customer focus that cultivates relationships, identifies opportunities and builds commitment to the Vyaire brand.
In particular you can expect to:
- Develop and execute sales strategy for new opportunities and existing accounts. Provide feedback to teams internally around customer value prop, competitive landscape, etc.
- Oversee sales forecasting and set performance goals to align, and manage sales pipeline all to meet revenue goals.
- Represent Vyaire strategically and relative to the competition, by staying current on competition and industry trends; understand market to determine customer needs.
- Build and lead your team in achieving revenue objectives - identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities.
- Execute sales strategy for new opportunities and existing accounts. Provide feedback to teams internally around customer value prop, competitive landscape, etc.
- Directly responsible for closing deals with clients and prospects.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers in prospective and existing accounts.
- Establish and maintain client communications and requirements insuring solutions meet needs and stated goals of customer, as well as Vyaire.
- Outline, prepare and deliver proposals addressing clients’ technical, financial and operational needs and concerns while achieving positive returns for the customer and the company.
- Work collaboratively with clinical operations staff and management in transitioning projects from conception to implementation.
- Take a leadership role in the contract re-sign process with accounts, hospitals including the execution of final contracts
- Provide customers with clear understanding of what clinical and financial benefits are associated with Vyaire products.
- Manage procurement processes and contractual events to protect Vyaire’s based business and continuously drive sales and profit growth.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 10 years’ of experience selling into the medical space.
- Experience converting large accounts from one vendor to another.
- Account Management experience.
- Experience writing umbrella agreements.
- Strategic thinking, planning, and execution skills.
- Proven track record in meeting sales goals.
- Self-starter, ability to perform effectively during times of ambiguity, rapid change and growth.
- Location: Remote Midwest Territory
Illinois - FIELD Chicago Metro