Full Stack Developer-Hosted Analytics
The Respiratory Knowledge Portal is a hosted analytics application designed to help hospitals identify and address variability in the care process. This type of technology is a fundamental component of the Vyaire strategy which is helping our customers improve clinical and financial outcomes.
In particular you can expect to:
- Efficiently develop solution and make design/architectural decisions with multiple dimensions in mind.
- Efficiently adapt to change or manage ambiguity successfully.
- Maintain and optimize a variety of development projects and design new features.
- Develop shared components and tools, analyzing the latest technologies and development trends, establishing and implementing standard practices.
- Train and mentor other engineers.
- Help lead architectural decisions, participate in the design process, conduct reviews, and ultimately own and support the product implementation.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 7+ years’ experience working in a formal lifecycle development environment desired.
- 5+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server with emphasis on database code and reporting services development for Near Real Time Reporting and Analytical Systems.
- Have focus toward customer experience.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies essential and creating short iterative release cycles.
- Experience must be in building software products used by business operations and/or delivered to customers as web-application products or other hosted solutions.
- Development technologies including C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, REST/SOAP Web Services, Entity Framework or other popular ORM technologies, XML, XSLT/DTD/Schema, other XML related tools and technologies.
- Experience in developing authentication/authorization modules for Web API and MVC using OAuth2, OpenID, etc.
- Front-end technologies such as AngularJS, JQuery or Kendo UI.
- Designing and developing n-tier architecture.
- Software Design Patterns and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Familiar with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Data Modeling for OLTP databases.
- Using development technologies including SQL Server Integration Services for extracting, transforming, and loading (ETL) of large datasets into a Data Warehouse and creating Business Intelligence utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Data Modeling for OLAP and OLTP databases.
- Database design skills including normalization and data warehouse design.
- Working in a highly government-regulated environment (FDA, FAA, DoD)
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
- Experience with Azure Services and Technology is preferred.
- Development experience with HL7 message is a definite plus.
- NoSQL (Hadoop/MongoDB) experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree, required. Computer Science Degree, preferred.
- Location: The current office is based in Yorba Linda however we be moving to the Irvine area. Once property is identified in Irvine this position will relocate to the new space based in the Irvine area.