Strategic Client Consultant
As a Strategic Client Consultant, you will work as a key member of the Ventilation Sales team focused on driving results where customers have or will deploy the Vyaire ventilation portfolio across specific IDNs and regional customers. Using the depth and breadth of the ventilation portfolio, data analytics, and strong financial predictors, you will act as the lead representative calling on the appropriate IDN influencers to leverage and grow the Ventilation portfolio across the IDN. In addition, you will continually look for opportunities across all Vyaire businesses to develop a stronger, collaborative partnership.
In particular you can expect to:
- Develop and execute strategies that position the Vyaire ventilation portfolio as the preferred choice within selected IDNs.
- Proactively lead discussions with corporate executives in developing account specific strategies.
- Work directly with specific accounts within an IDN to analyze data and develop strategies that reduce the cost and improve the quality of care. Today’s focus is around ventilator length of stay (VLOS), alarm compliance, and ventilator associated events (VAE) tracking, improvement, and reporting.
- Act as the primary representative where the full Ventilation portfolio is deployed, focused around improving care and lowering costs.
- Adjust priorities as required and as additional opportunities develop to an advanced sales process stage.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- Proven selling background
- Respiratory Therapist or equivalent healthcare experience
- Minimum 5 years of acute care healthcare experience
- Knowledge of ARRA; Meaningful Use; HITECH
- Knowledge of Triple Aim drivers
- Knowledge of Population Health drivers
- Professional presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient in developing and delivering executive level presentations
- Ability to multi task, manage multiple projects to a schedule, and facilitate group thinking
- Ability to continually analyze data in an effort to identify opportunities around variances to care
- Ability to develop meaningful strategies that gain the attention of IDN executives responsible for the cost and quality of care, including healthcare and financial executives
- Ability to perform as a valuable member of the sales team
- Extensive ventilation market experience and acumen highly preferred
- Knowledge of Vyaire ventilation portfolio preferred
- Ability to locate in the Midwest or East regions of the US.
- Ability to travel 80%.
- Ability to work remote.
Pennsylvania - FIELD