New Technologies Sales Consultant
We are looking for a New Technologies Sales Consultant who can aggressively prospect new business, land new accounts, and represent the company’s newest technology to our customers. This role requires a “hunter” mentality with a passion for selling emerging technologies and a track record of success in converting accounts and customers to new technology. If you also have a highly-competitive spirit and will to win, built upon a solid foundation of product, procedure and process knowledge then Vyaire will be a great place for you.
Together we are becoming the world leader in Respiratory Care and desire to attract and retain the best sales professionals on our team. Vyaire is looking for people who routinely distinguish themselves by their own performance, thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment, and are self-motivating and driven by the opportunity to earn a salary based upon their own performance.
In this role you will use your tenacity for building a network and driving clinical practice change to prospect new business and sell emerging technology products into hospitals (Acute Care), clinics (Alternative Care) and surgery centers (ASCs). As an Emerging Product Sales Consultant, you will be provided access to Vyaire’s newest and most disruptive technology and will represent these products to our customers where they will be used to improve patient outcomes, advance the quality of care, and improve the value for, and lower the risk profile of our customers.
If these characteristics describe you, come and join our team and be part of building something truly remarkable.
In particular you can expect to:
- Drive new product sales through an innovative and customer centered approach.
- Receive in depth and differentiated product and procedure training.
- Work with existing accounts, clinicians, and administrators to ensure access to the latest technology supporting improved outcomes and increased value to the customer.
- Develop new leads and relationships across hospitals, clinics, and surgery centers to gain access to new accounts to grow your business.
- Promote Vyaire products relative to the competition as you meet with both new and existing customers – helping drive usage and establishing Vyaire as a market leader.
- Work collaboratively with fellow sales team members across the various product platforms to bring strategic support and partnership to your accounts – One company.
- Work with sales management, sales training, and marketing resources to accelerate new product introductions, account conversions and increased sales penetration with current accounts.
- Create a quarterly business plan outlining key account targets, tracking the progress towards conversions and working with regional managers to adjust plans as needed to maximize revenue.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years of sales experience in the healthcare industry.
- Proven success turning market share – driving new product sales.
- A dynamic, aggressive change agent with the ability to move customers to action, with tenacity and drive to over perform business goals.
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets.
- Experience working with Anesthesiologists, Anesthesia Directors, and OR experience.
- Team player with the ability to work on your own.
- Excellent negotiation skills, combined with influencing communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project, time, and sales management skills.
- Ability to network & build long-term customer relationships.
Location: Saint Louis, MO