Project Manager – Merger & Acquisition (M&A) Integration
As the Project Manager of Merger & Acquisition (M&A) Integration you will manage the overall process and project-oriented duties related to the integration of an acquired entity into the company. Typical project involvement starts prior to completion of the acquisition/merger and continues to final integration goals being met. This role requires primary competence in project management and continuous improvement. In addition, we’re looking for someone with strong business acumen and awareness of key measures of business success as they relate to mergers, acquisitions, and the company’s strategic plan.
This position typically requires knowledge of project management, business processes, and IT-related projects to work across functional areas and also partners with specialists in legal, HR, accounting, payroll, IT, or other administrative areas of the company.
In particular you can expect to:
- Work with the M&A organization and subject matter experts to execute operational diligence for all acquisitions.
- Coordinate detailed operational due diligence as necessary.
- Participate in financial and operations due diligence reviews for all acquisitions.
- Review and comment on financial models created by the M&A organization for all proposed acquisitions.
- Provide insights on possible synergy opportunities and timing.
- Collaborate to identify and quantify integration costs for technology, operations and support models.
- Assist in the creation of an integration budget for each acquisition opportunity.
- Work with the M&A organization to coordinate third parties for operations due diligence.
- Ensure smooth transition from due diligence to integration.
- Develop and continuously improve day one / 30 / 90 / 120 integration checklists for transactions.
- Conduct a Day One readiness assessment prior to the close of transactions.
- Advise on the development of a communications strategy and communications matrix for transactions.
- Develop and execute post-signing and post close integration kick-off meetings.
- Lead the development of detailed integration plans and milestones.
- Lead synergy identification and tracking activities, facilitate working sessions to identify and quantify cost and savings opportunities.
- Prepare for regular integration execution update meetings (e.g., M&A Steering Committee).
- Identify and lead acquisition integration process improvement opportunities.
- Work to establish and continuously improve all aspects of Vyaire’s integration management process.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience managing large and complex organizational change projects.
- Experience with integration efforts and familiar with merger and acquisition models.
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure, time sensitive environments.
- Ability to quickly identify and weigh options and present best solutions for integration efforts.
- Ability to align Vyaire strategic direction with tactical execution of integration targets.
- PMP or CAPM Certification preferred.
Travel: Up to 25%
Location: Mettawa, IL