We are looking for a dynamic, experienced medical sales professional with a substantial will to win to join our team as we achieve our goal of becoming the leading respiratory company in the world.
As a Sales Consultant you will expand the sales of Vyaire Medical products by helping our customers understand their needs and creating a custom solution for them - through high energy, strategic and innovative problem solving, and a commitment to excellence.
In particular you can expect to:
- Develop and close new business and technologies, strategically meeting/exceeding sales targets through innovative and customer centered approach.
- Increase penetration and provide creative cost saving programs in new and existing accounts.
- Deepen Vyaire’s customer base in the territory.
- Articulate cost saving initiatives as well as manage customer compliance to GPO contracts.
- Cold call, prospect and build relationships that will increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction with Vyaire.
- Partner internally to implement innovative strategies that drive results.
- Continuously stay ahead of market trends to become of greater value to current and potential customers and Vyaire.
- Support the dealers distributing our products and proactively manage pricing contracts including GPO and direct within the assigned territory.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years Healthcare sales experience.
- A dynamic, aggressive change agent with the ability to move customers to action, with tenacity and drive to over perform business goals.
- A passion to understand current and prospective customers’ business needs in a way that aligns our solutions with their needs in order to create value, improve patient outcomes and meet/exceed Vyaire business goals.
- Proven product knowledge in business area.
- Medical device sales preferred.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving history.
- Location: Field, Indianapolis.
Indiana - FIELD Indianapolis