Director of Sales Training
We are looking for a proven leader who will foster growth and innovation as we achieve our goal of becoming the leading respiratory company in the world.
The Director of Sales Training is a dynamic and immersive role that positions you at the core of Vyaire sales initiatives. You will be responsible for developing & implementing innovative sales training programs that drive growth and strategy for our sales teams. You will also deliver role-specific training for new hires, ongoing training and new product development. In addition to delivering competency-based training, you will also be responsible for monitoring skill development and content mastery.
In particular you can expect to:
- Plan, organize and track training activities required to support and improve key areas of sales effectiveness, including onboarding, product, competitive and sales methodology.
- Coordinate, and deploy all sales training programs/certifications – specifically around the Vyaire’s sales process and sales methodologies ensuring all sales team members are highly competent and confident. in Vyaire’s sales methodologies and sales cycle, as appropriate for each sales division.
- Manage the implementation and continued education of the sales methodologies, including the development and training of key differentiators for each level in the organization.
- Work with sales leadership to oversee the onboarding and training of new sales hires.
- Build and manage ongoing appropriate training curriculum in conjunction with other departments (product marketing, etc.) to increase effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Develop training tools and documentation to support the training curriculum. Determine the best method for training delivery including online, webcasts, and onsite training.
- Support overall strategy to enhance adoption of Salesforce.com and other sales tools to increase efficiency and productivity of the sales teams.
- Manage a team of sales trainers to execute against sales training objectives within the US.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years of direct field sales experience and/or sales training experience.
- Proven track record of internal and external team collaboration.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Proven ability to execute against objectives.
- Willingness to travel as needed (30-40%).
Location: Mettawa, IL