As the Finance Manager you will report directly to the Finance Director, APAC, overseeing the Japan operations. You will manage a full set of books, and be responsible for a range of financial disciplines.
Also as one of the core member of Japan operation, you will receive the daily working guidance from the Country Leader. Your role may cover management and/or implementation of some of the administrative matters in relatively small organization.
We are looking for someone who can clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers then implement and drive positive change and will foster growth and innovation within the finance team, as we work together to improve patient outcomes and increase the value we bring to our customers.
In particular you can expect to:
- Provide guidance cross-functionally, sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Manage full set of books.
- Act as business partner to other functions.
- Work with external agents such as Auditor and Tax Agent for statutory compliance.
- Lead and develop your team by establishing goals and objectives, coaching them on their progress.
- Look for opportunities to develop more efficient procedures and enhance use of resources.
- Oversee financial performance, risk management and reporting.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial and management reporting to all stakeholders.
- Lead the implementation of SAP system for Vyaire Japan.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years’ experience.
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- MNC experience.
- Experience working with SAP.
- Motivated character and a team player.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Work under pressure.
- Having flexibility and entrepreneurship.
- If possible, sense of humor.
- University graduate or higher
- Qualified accountant (preferred)
AP JPN Tokyo-Akasaka (CFN Emp@BD Site)