Working within the Customer Service Team, the Tender Co-ordinator will manage all tender activities, including providing support to our Commercial Team and other colleagues within the bid team to deliver high quality, successful, submissions and bids.
- Identify tender opportunities daily by searching relevant procurement portals and forwarding them onto the relevant Manager.
- Assist with the submission of pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Ensure the internal bid process and forms have been adhered to.
- Support bid submission and ensure tender documentation is securely filed within the team’s SharePoint site.
- Provide administrative support for tender process; collate text, experience and CVs.
- Review documents for spelling, grammar, consistency and format bids in line with the company's branding.
- Monitor bid/no bid opportunities through the company's monitoring system.
- Provide assistance to other members of the Commercial, Customer Service & Marketing teams as required.
In particular you can expect to:
- Pro-actively use the expertise within the business, in the co-ordination and management of all ARD tenders and quotes
- Ensure the KPIs for all contracts are managed and reviewed, working in conjunction with the customer and the business, along with management of distributor, healthcare partners re-sellers internal contracts known as International Distributor Agreements, or Letter of Authorisation documentation
- Develop and maintain a database of tender feedback to aid pricing, strategy, quality and service improvement
- Build knowledge base of standard replies to assist in timely completion
- Provide absence cover for Customer Service team as required
- Other Ad-hoc tasks as required by the business
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- Ability to prioritize own workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent writing, editing and review skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, particularly over the telephone and via email
- Ability and willingness to work as a team and to support all functions where necessary
- Good interpersonal skills
- Conscientious approach to work
- Knowledge and experience using SAP
- Intermediate Microsoft skills
- Experience in balancing challenging priorities, and a range of differing demands;
- Experience of handling confidential information;
- At least 6 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Math and English
- Located in Baskingstoke, UK