We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Operations team who can use their strong technical and communication skills to build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders in order to understand and successfully meet those needs.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will ensure our sales teams are efficient in the Salesforce.com system and capitalizing on the full features and benefits based on company needs, and customizing the system the different needs for capital and consumables. You will also be the go-to person for all users, promote adoption, run reoccurring training sessions (ILT and WebEx), keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions as well as keep the training current by evolving with new releases and system and app updates.
In particular you can expect to:
Create and Manage Changes to the System
- Proactively gather feedback from users and look for opportunities to modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Lead system changes and communicate to users in advance without interruption to users.
- Facilitate conversations with stake-holders to determine needs or enhancements and gather information needed to make changes.
- Oversee all processes that impact and/or relate to Salesforce.com including the roll out of Salesforce.com new releases.
- Handle on-going customization/alterations of Salesforce.com. Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Consistently review, maintain, and look for opportunities to improve workflows, functions, and configurations in the Salesforce.com environment.
- Support the CPQ quoting tool (Oracle based) support, trouble shooting, and new configurations.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to stake holders reporting requests.
- Provide sales and financial data to executives and stakeholders.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity
- Map Salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
- Assist with validating new opportunities (non-hospital leads/opportunities).
- Reassign accounts, opportunities, and contacts in response to personnel changes or territory vacancies / placements.
- Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/ groups in live ILT training sessions and WebEx.
- Manage daily administration of CASES’ Salesforce database including, but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Provide a regular cadence of training in WebEx training for ongoing adoption, tips/tricks and usefulness to users.
- Determine the needs of the training schedule and work with the training and sales op team to align to business needs.
- Continually look at ways to expand the use of Salesforce.com – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if/ how Salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing a new system.
- Assist with Sales Management to create/modify processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities, collaboration, trends, sales and leads activity.
- Communicate regularly with users regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the system.
- Monitor usage and mentor users/ groups needing assistance.
- Continually seek new ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
- Be the company SME (subject matter expert) on Salesforce.com.
- Familiarize yourself with the Vyaire Medical Sales Process, so that you can be a go-to for field related questions on how to most appropriately close out an opportunity in accordance with the existing Sales Process requirements.
Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance
- Develop and document company Salesforce processes and workflows.
- Develop field territory maps.
- Work with sales training team to keep the Sale Process and field reporting aligned.
Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance
- Assist with migration, as needed, from older systems/processes into Salesfore.com.
- Monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Accounts and Contacts as appropriate.
- Import data as appropriate.
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back-end system integration with SFDC.
- Manage duplicate records.
- Monitor and improve data quality.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities by performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
- Create and maintain dashboards.
- Create and maintain reports including folder maintenance.
- Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior and mid-level management.
- Build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience.
- In-depth knowledge of standard SFDC capabilities and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems.
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including, custom reports, dashboards and standard salesforce.com reporting functionality.
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions.
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is required.
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills is required.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a sales analytics tool is required.
- Team player with positive “can do” attitude.
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications of Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications.
- Home office based 90%, with Travel 10% (US based).
- Minimum expectation of a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent education/experience.