Program Director Ventilation Analytics
We are looking for a Director of Vyaire Ventilation Analytics to lead our Respiratory Knowledge Portal (RKP) product which enables our customers to leverage data to reduce variability and help improve patient care.
In this role, you will be a key liaison with internal and external customers - responsible for driving integration efforts, developing and executing initiatives that strengthen and improve market share, customer satisfaction, and profit margins.
Together we are building the world leader in Respiratory Care and desire to attract and retain the best professionals on our team. Vyaire is looking for people who routinely distinguish themselves by their own performance, thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
In particular you can expect to:
- Develop annual business and marketing plans aligned to the Ventilation platform strategic roadmap.
- Create and maintain appropriate program documentation to meet business goals and program objectives.
- Complete market opportunity assessments, pricing analysis, demand forecasting, and set goals and track metrics of demand generation initiatives.
- Work with partners/end-users to deliver value to business through opportunity identification, solution delivery, and ongoing support.
- Oversee program budget estimation, monitoring, and attainment.
- Be the subject matter expert in response to day to day business issues, stay current on industry trends.
- Oversee internal client facing relationships and partner with corporate and regional business areas.
- Develop communication documents and training criteria related to program success measures.
- Develop documentation to support meeting presentations and the tracking and reporting of the program’s success.
- Communicate and set expectations with teams internally, vendors, consulting partners, project teams, and stakeholders depending on program needs.
- Create and maintain a program risk assessment to ensure program risks are identified and closed.
- Lead teams through training and mentoring, creating a culture of team cohesiveness ensuring program efficiency, success, and innovation.
- Acts as an escalation point; drives collaboration with program and project team members to resolve conflicts, project issues, and deviations and drives them to resolution.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 7+ years demonstrated PRODUCT/program management experience in hosted and deployed clinical software systems.
- Proven success working with digital healthcare solutions and connectivity in a wireless environment.
- A dynamic, aggressive change agent with the ability to implement innovation, and drive to over perform business goals.
- Expertise in clinical healthcare software development in the health informatics space and/or digital healthcare solutions.
- Demonstrated versatility and a willingness to manage and lead a team through change and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated experience in building trusting relationships with mid-level management and presenting proposals to executives.
- Ability to generate and explain opportunity analysis and value assessments accurately.
- Proven success developing direct and indirect team members.
- New product development project management preferred.
- PMP certification is a plus.