FP&A Senior Sales Analyst, Capital
The FP&A Senior Sales Analyst, Capital will partner and work closely with Finance, Sales, Marketing and cross-functional business partners to provide analytical as well as tactical data support. This position will execute all close, forecast and budget related reporting responsibilities for the Ventilation and Diagnostics (RDx) businesses including the development of standard action based reports. Role provides insightful and accurate information on trends related to customer, product line, class of trade and region.
In particular you can expect to:
- Ensure all monthly, quarterly, and annual work streams are well-planned and coordinated consistently on time and completed with impeccable accuracy.
- Lead annual revenue and planning process for Ventilation and Diagnostics RDx.
- Organizes weekly revenue forecasting process, including providing performance statistics to the leadership team and working with sales leadership and operations to deliver regular updates on expected performance.
- Partner with cross functional partners to ensure monthly results are well-understood, appropriately assessed for improvement opportunities and in-line with forecasts; provide accounting guidance as needed to broad audiences.
- Provide financial leadership and insights for commercial teams around growth initiatives, customer development, sales performance incentives and product development opportunities.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop meaningful global revenue reports and metrics.
- Ensure team is providing investigation and explanation of variances to Plan and Forecast for all accounts with responsibility.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related area
- 3-4 years prior experience in financial, sales reporting and/or strategic analysis
- Extremely strong skills analyzing large data sets and providing sophisticated analysis
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, pay attention to detail, and prioritize
- Ability to work positively and constructively in a team environment
- Ability to successfully achieve set deadlines
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work with limited supervision.