US Compensation Analyst
The US Compensation Analyst partners closely with the Sales Leadership Team and other cross-functional business partners to execute incentive compensation for the field as well as other organizational representatives. This position is responsible for several key areas including territory data management, process accuracy, issue resolution and maintaining an effective toolset. Role executes insightful, timely and accurate reporting on overall performance and incentive compensation to organizational management.
In particular you can expect to:
- Calculate sales commissions according to sales compensation plans and policies, ensuring commission and bonus calculations are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Update sales compensation system with actual sales results, individual quotas, employee information, and compensation plan information.
- Answer and resolve commission questions and issues from their assigned Sales team.
- Provide support and ad hoc reports for senior team members.
- Validating sales data for accuracy and consistency with the Compensation Program guidelines, as defined in the annual planning process and the Comp Plan T&Cs.
- Assisting with the distribution of individual Compensation Plans and collection of their plan agreements.
- Transition annual compensation plan models to the Xactly Incent compensation system.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- Strong data reporting/analysis tools
- Ability to successfully achieve set deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, pay attention to detail, and prioritize
- Ability to work positively and constructively in a team environment
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in financial, sales reporting and/or strategic analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Location: Mettawa, IL