Director of Global Commercial Marketing
We are looking for a proven leader who will foster growth and innovation as we achieve our goal of becoming the leading respiratory company in the world.
As a Director of Global Commercial Marketing, your role will be focused heavily on commercial, full-life cycle marketing. You lead and direct strategic business and marketing planning including building and executing marketing programs that drive product development, sales support, and drive-revenue – showing the value Vyaire can deliver.
In particular you can expect to:
- Lead commercial product launch activities while developing strategic direction of current and future product lines.
- Use your ability to strategically analyze market research and sales analytics to develop and execute a marketing strategy as well determine sales tools, identify competitive threats, and build strategy to drive sales.
- Create and lead strategic training and development plans that develop competitive sales teams relative to the competition & drive business results.
- Drive and support revenue growth, pricing, profitability, and commercialization by identifying market opportunities and creating market development initiatives.
- Research, analyze, and monitor clinical, technological and demographic factors to identify market opportunities, value propositions and capture strategies for new and existing products.
- Manage financial metrics and leading indicator tracking performance to budget.
- Build annual marketing plan with an itemized expense budget.
- Provide market assessments, unit forecasts and sales expectations for products.
- Collaborate with regional marketing, sales, manufacturing, logistics, regulatory, and quality to assess and evaluate business opportunities.
- Gather and analyze customer input and translate them into product positioning and value propositions (via market research activities, analysis, and on-going communication with key customers).
- Oversee strategies around competitors’ differentiating factors, strategic initiatives, competitive positioning, pricing, and market share.
- Develop and execute clinical publications and post-market studies as strategies to support product awareness.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 10+ years of commercial marketing experience and segment marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to understand market behavior changes and propagation of need.
- Proven ability to analyze clinical data/research and use your findings to drive strategy.
- A dynamic change agent with the ability to analyze the market and implement change that markets Vyaire as a leader in the respiratory industry.
- Experience working with sales teams and other internal teams globally.
- Passionate about driving change and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Demonstrated success leading people and fostering leadership within your team.
Location: Mettawa, IL