Director of Global Marketing
We are looking for a Director of Global Marketing who is a proven leader and can foster growth and innovation as we achieve our goal of becoming the leading respiratory company in the world. In this role you will create marketing programs to drive sales as well as take commodity products and turn them into product packaging.
As a leader in the company, we are looking for someone who is focused on driving improvements and innovation in sales effectiveness – showing the value Vyaire brings to our customers and patients.
In particular you can expect to:
- Lead commercial product launch activities while developing strategic direction of current and future product lines.
- Work closely with manufacturing teams for product packaging.
- Define and measure sales performance metrics to ensure continued improvement of sales capabilities to implement programs and progress sales opportunities.
- Participate in annual marketing planning, including sales forecasts and marketing initiatives supporting such goals.
- Use your ability to strategically analyze market research and sales analytics to develop and execute a marketing strategy as well determine sales tools, identify competitive threats, and build strategy to drive sales.
- Continuously monitor the success of marketing programs.
- Create and lead strategic training and development plans that develop competitive sales teams relative to the competition & drive business results.
- Drive and support revenue growth, pricing, profitability, and commercialization by identifying market opportunities and creating market development initiatives.
- Manage financial metrics and leading indicator tracking performance to budget.
- Research, analyze, and monitor clinical, technological and demographic factors to identify market opportunities, value propositions and capture strategies for new and existing products.
- Build annual marketing plan with an itemized expense budget.
- Collaborate with global marketing, sales, manufacturing, logistics, regulatory, and quality to assess and evaluate business opportunities.
- Gather and analyze customer input and translate them into product positioning and value propositions (via market research activities, analysis, and on-going communication with key customers).
- Oversee strategies around competitors’ differentiating factors, strategic initiatives, competitive positioning, pricing, and market share.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 10+ years of commercial marketing experience and segment marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to understand market behavior changes and propagation of need.
- Proven ability to analyze clinical data/research and use your findings to drive strategy.
- A dynamic change agent with the ability to analyze the market and implement change that markets Vyaire as a leader in the respiratory industry.
- Experience working with sales teams and other internal teams globally.
- Passionate about driving change and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Demonstrated success leading people and fostering leadership within your team.