Sr. Global Product Manager
As a Sr. Global Product Manager you will responsible for all aspects of product portfolio management, including informing and executing product strategy, overseeing all activities around product launches, and provide sales support.
We are looking for someone who will use their tenacity to drive transformation and their experience in product marketing to lead go to market activities and strategies launching new medical devices.
In particular you can expect to:
- Work with the R&D and technical teams to provide innovative strategy and thought leadership around the creation and implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Oversee critical timeline activities around product launches, voice of customer, and developing user preference insights.
- Identify US market opportunities, develop, implement, and manage solutions, and provide subject matter expertise in complex situations.
- Commitment to excellence – continuously stay ahead of market trends and innovative ways to promote Vyaire relative to the competition.
- Oversee KOL development related activities and evaluate market development opportunities.
- Assess financial implications, including profitability and viability, for complex product/market portfolios or segments that have significant organizational impact.
- Coordinate activities across multiple business functions for successful plan implementation.
- Provide guidance or direct others to execute strategy to achieve business goals, particularly in a cross functional environment.
- Manage and maintain the actual to budget financials.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years in a healthcare environment; acute care and/or medical device experience preferred.
- 3+ years in product marketing, with a respiratory background a plus.
- Dynamic, innovative thinker, change agent.
- Proven experience driving significant improvements with a team and business.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of working partnerships with IDN’s.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related technical discipline.