Director of Global Marketing and Product Management Acute Care
We are looking for a proven leader who will foster growth and innovation as we achieve our goal of becoming the leading respiratory company in the world.
As the Director of Global Marketing and Product Management-Acute Care to lead and direct the global strategic business and marketing planning to achieve objectives for new and existing products. We are looking for someone with in-depth knowledge of the acute care market, customer needs, competitors, and with an intimate knowledge of market trends and drivers.
You will also develop the business and product strategy for the Acute Care marketplace and maintain knowledge of the global business go to market models, participate in business performance management, and assessment ensuring business objectives are achieved according to the annual operating plan.
In particular you can expect to:
- Create and lead a strategic training and development plans that develops competitive sales teams relative to the competition & to drive business results.
- Research, analyze, and monitor clinical, technological and demographic factors to identify market opportunities, value propositions and capture strategies for new and existing products.
- Build annual marketing plan with an itemized expense budget.
- Collaborate annually with VP of Global Sales, Product Platform, Ventilation, and Finance to create an innovative and strategic operating plan.
- Identify and evaluate market trends, business opportunities, and value creators for existing product lines as well as new break-through products, technologies, and adjacencies.
- Participate within the upstream marketing process for pre-concept and concept deliverables in support of the global and regional market requirements.
- Gather and analyze customer input and translate them into product positioning and value propositions (via market research activities, analysis, and on-going communication with key customers).
- Supervise and routinely inspect forecasting, pricing, and margin levels to ensure they meet or exceed business goals.
- Create regular individual development plans for direct reports and routinely inspect managers’ plans for their direct reports. Provide quarterly input to the operational leadership review to plan future moves and build bench strength.
- Lead cross functional teams to provide comprehensive business line and product line marketing plans; including presentation of business plans and marketing proposals to senior management.
- Collaborate with global marketing, sales, manufacturing, logistics, regulatory, and quality to assess and evaluate business opportunities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 15+ years of medical device marketing experience, sales experience, clinical experience, and organizational leadership in a multi-national medical device company.
- A dynamic change agent with the ability to analyze the market and implement change that markets Vyaire as a leader in the respiratory industry.
- Passionate about driving change and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Demonstrated success leading a marketing organization that drives innovation with direct reports and leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, new product launches, and contract negotiations.
- Excellent presentation, people, and professional relationship building skills.
- BA or BS degree in business or science. MBA preferred.
Up to 35% domestic and global travel required.