Operative Care Sales Consultant
We are seeking a dynamic Operative Care Sales Consultant to join our team! In this role you will represent a broad range of anesthesia devices, including patient breathing circuits, temperature and airway management products, and monitoring accessories.
As a Vyaire Medical Operative Care Sales Consultant you will manage a territory base and expand the sales of Vital Signs products using a balanced selling approach that involves a focus on key differentiating products and programs within the hospital operating room anesthesia area, labor and delivery, emergency room, and biomedical engineering. This position involves selling both clinical and economic solutions.
In particular you can expect to:
- Sell anesthesia products and monitoring accessories to physicians, department managers, biomedical engineering, materials management and other key decision makers.
- Lead customer clinical discussions and handle customer questions in a way that is consistent with product label indications and sales training methodology.
- Provide support to the dealers distributing our products and proactively manage pricing contracts including both GPO and direct within the assigned territory.
- Manage the forecast pipeline and execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical, and which leads the customer to action.
- Collaborate with the other Vyaire Medical divisions to ensure an overall teamwork approach to our future success.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 2-3+ years’ of relevant sales experienced.
- Operating room sales/medical device experience preferred.
- Previous anesthesia sales is a plus.
- Documentation of successful sales performance.
- The ability to work in an operating room environment.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in an applicable field.