Sr. Global Product Manager
As a Sr. Global Product Manager, Ventilation Platform, you will oversee the portfolio management of one of our industry leading products – this will include leading strategic planning activities, opportunity assessment, and ensuring the product meets financial and regional growth globally.
Join our team and be part of building something truly remarkable.
In particular you can expect to:
- Work with R&D, customers, internal stakeholders, & senior management to develop and execute customer and sales force strategies and tactics.
- Provide expert consultation and training to sales team about the product.
- Maintain a strategic and in-depth knowledge of global customer needs and competitors, and identify global market trends and drivers – to help build and execute a strategic marketing plan.
- Establish metrics and leading indicators of performance, report routinely on indicators and metrics.
- Develop a strategic relationship with US and international sales and business leaders to drive US and international sales.
- Launch new products and oversee existing ones.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 7+ years in marketing, product development or related field.
- Experience in the medical device industry.
- Proven success taking products from conception to implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering related discipline; BS in engineering is preferred; MBA preferred
Location: Irvine, CA