Facilities Systems Manager
As our team grows, we are looking a Facilities Systems Manager who is dedicated to customer service, to oversee the day to day needs of our Irvine location, ensuring all facility needs are met. You will also be responsible to create and share best practices across our other offices. Using your ability to anticipate needs and take initiative, you will also assist with our goal to harmonize and document maintenance, PM, Security, regulatory, and additional facility related needs.
The results of these efforts will assist in developing KPI based metrics to assess performance by location leading to baselining and continuous improvement processes.
In particular you can expect to:
- Work with contractors and/or building landlords, security team, and coordinate with department heads for various needs/requests – ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Assist with organizing special meetings, team activities, merchandise distribution, and special events.
- Cultivate and maintain a pleasant and productive office environment.
- Assist with implementing procedures for facilities, office services, security, catering and meeting services.
- Meet benchmarks, metrics and service level agreements to ensure continuous process improvement, deliverables and best practices.
- Main point of contact for specialized vendors/contractors and coordinate moves as needed.
- Effectively use team resources to successfully execute and coordinate projects as needed.
- Ensure appropriate action is taken to continuously meet quality regulations and standards.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 3-5 years’ experience of operations/facility coordinating experience in a corporate office environment.
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal.
- Professional presence and demeanor.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and professionals.
- Up to 25% travel
- Location: Irvine, CA