Manager – Capitol Customer Service US
We are looking for a Manager of Capitol Customer Service in the US with strong leadership skills and strategic vision to lead your team. You will partner with internal teams and other managers, to continually innovate and improve the service strategy in alignment with the changing needs of business and customers.
In particular, you can expect to:
- Help set vision and deploy organization and functional strategy to support and harness power of One Vyaire with all key customer processes (order entry, order management, tracking and dispute resolution).
- Build strong relationships with customers directly where appropriate and through Sales (Ops) Team.
- Motivate and lead your team in a way that cultivates excellence by continually challenging old methods or ways of thinking and taking risks to improve results.
- Resolve customer service issues and ensure we maintain a high level of customer satisfaction from our distributors and customers.
- Analyze trends in key performance areas within customer service team - ensure quality service and delivery standards are being met.
- Analyze and establish operational processes and escalation procedures. Identify opportunities for service delivery improvements.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- Strong ability to establish key relationships and drive for results and organizational accountability.
- Proven ability to advocate for customers and build relationships with customers directly where appropriate and through Sales (Ops) Team.
- Ability to analyze complex issues, perform root cause analysis, and prepare process improvements.
- Strong working knowledge medical devices customer /markets both indirect and direct channels.
- Strong process oriented leadership with keen knowledge of leading edge tools and technology to simplify and improve customer care.
- Proven success leading teams and driving success and improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, sales or marketing or SCM.
- MBA preferred.
- Lean oriented leader (Green Belt preferred).
- Role based in Yorba Linda/Irvine, CA.
- Travel 25%.