As Vyaire continues to grow, we are looking for a polished and self-motivated Executive Assistant who thrives in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment to support our Chief Product and Innovation Officer (CPIO) and senior management team. In this role you will contribute to the long term success of Vyaire by overseeing day-to-day management of administrative functions for EVP – CPIO, as well as ensuring the coordination of the day to day work activity for this leader.
You will take on a variety of administrative and project coordination tasks – key strengths for this role include the ability to stay calm under pressure, find solutions when needed, superior attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize and be proactive. Advance skills in Microsoft PowerPoint will be a strong plus.
In particular you can expect to:
- Cultivate healthy, functional, and cohesive relationships with the leadership team.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives.
- Total ownership of calendar scheduling .
- Prioritize meeting requests and work proactively to identify and mitigate scheduling conflicts.
- Coordinate detailed, extensive travel logistics; including booking domestic and international flights, hotel reservations, and coordinating ground transportation that aligns with full travel itinerary.
- Maintain full ownership of recording and submitting expense reports on time.
- Recognize and maintain confidential information for the team.
- Readiness to support the CPIO’s direct report and team members.
- Total versatility in managing projects and meeting.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success.
- Work closely with executives across the organization.
- Grow your role as you see fit.
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing.
- Create an inspiring workplace.
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years’ executive level administration experience.
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments.
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with presentation development in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.