Product Manager, Operative Care
As a Product Manager focused on the Operative Care US market, you will responsible for all aspects of product portfolio management, including informing and executing new product development, managing product launches and providing sales support. We are looking for someone who demonstrates advanced understanding and experience in product management.
Vyaire Medical Operative Care products and solutions provide comprehensive offerings that allow healthcare providers to realize clinical goals and drive efficiencies...every day. Our product portfolio, including market-leading anesthesia and patient monitoring products, as well as products from our strategic focus partners, is one of the most comprehensive lines of operative care products.
In particular you can expect to:
- Oversee critical timeline activities such as launch of new and existing products, voice of customer, and developing user preference insights.
- Identify US market opportunities, develop, implement, and manage solutions, and provide subject matter expertise in complex situations.
- Manage KOL development related activities and evaluate market development opportunities.
- Assess financial implications, including profitability and viability, for complex product/market portfolios or segments that have significant organizational impact.
- Coordinate activities across multiple business functions for successful plan implementation.
- Provide guidance or direct others to execute strategy to achieve economic success, particularly in a cross functional environment.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years’ experience in a healthcare environment; acute care and/or medical device experience preferred.
- 3+ years in product marketing, with a respiratory background a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills, and project management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related Technical Discipline.