US Contracts Manager
As the US Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for managing US customer contracts and RFP/bid responses. You will also oversee and develop a team of specialists who perform daily customer contract management activities and respond to RFPs and bids. You will ensure efficient and accurate contracting processes and quality of responses.
We are looking for someone who can clearly link contracting activities to operational performance drivers then implement and drive positive change and will foster growth and innovation within their team as we work together to improve patient outcomes and increase the value we bring to our customers.
In particular you can expect to:
- Manage US contracts lifecycle including planning, drafting/redlining, execution, amendment, extension and retirement.
- Lead the RFP/bid process for GPOs, Government, IDNs and other local agreements as required. Understand and effectively communicate customer and business requirements.
- Work with US Sales teams to ensure contract terms are negotiated according to established contract standards T&C policies and procedures, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Work with Strategic Account Management and Legal to develop and execute contracting strategy for IDNs.
- Maintain high level of customer and sales contract support related to contract management and resolving questions and issues related to contracts and RFPs/bids.
- Streamline current processes to increase efficiency. Drive culture of continuous improvement.
- Partner with Sales Operations to provide input on distributor agreements, programs, and policies.
- Audit contracts periodically to confirm compliance and maintain company profitability.
- Provide reporting on RFP/bid and contract status to ensure visibility and alignment across teams.
- Provide input to annual operating plan and management dashboards in relation to GPO, government, IDN and other contracting goals and progress toward goal achievement.
- Serve as subject matter expert for US customer contracts and RFPs.
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc analyses and reporting in support of executive management as related to customer contract and RFP trends.
- Work with Sales Operations, Marketing, Finance, IT, and other functional groups to identify, recommend, and implement streamlined and automated processes.
- Establish and implement training materials as needed for sales team as related to customer contracts and bid responses.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 6 years relevant experience.
- Experience in contract management and experience in responding to bids/RFPs.
- Experience working with GPOs, IDNs, Distributors and/or Government contracts preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Prior experience managing or leading teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent worker.
- Experience managing or leading teams to improve productivity of their teams through clearly defined expectations.
- Motivate and lead your team in a way that cultivates excellence by continually challenging old methods to improve results.
- BA in business or related field.