Customer Service Specialist
The core responsibilities for this role is to be responsible for all aspects of the order process, including new orders, backorder statistics, backorder communication (internal, external) and return of goods handling. Conduct first level product support to customers and the rest of the organization and channel all customer communication both for internal and external parties.
ARD Customer Service Advisors work with all country customers, sales, service, finance and European distribution personnel on all aspects of the Company’s sales cycle.
In particular you can expect to:
- Receive and handle telephone enquiries from customers.
- Process orders from customers in a timely manner.
- Liaise with appropriate warehouse personnel in respect of product distribution, shipping, lead time and product returns.
- Work with external companies to arrange intermittent delivery and collection of goods from customer sites throughout the country, via telephone, email and the Internet.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to the Customer Service Team Leader and other senior team members on specific issues as they arise.
- Liaise with other internal departments in respect of resolving customer enquiries.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Customers, the Field team and all other internal functions.
- Back-office activities and support to the sales organization.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- Previous customer facing experience.
- Ability to prioritize own workload with minimal supervision.
- Experience of using sales order processing systems, with SAP as an essential requirement.
- SAP order entry (mgt.) and full OTC functional knowledge (SME capability preferred).
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly over the telephone and via email.
- Ability and willingness to work as a team and to support all functions where necessary.
- Accurate attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Conscientious approach to work.
- Team member, willing to act on behalf of team.
- Intermediate Microsoft skills.
- Account Management skills are preferred.
- At least 6 A*-C GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
- Role based in Sydney
- Travel 10-15% within country
AP AUS Sydney - Prospect Hwy