Accounts Payable Processor
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Processor to join our team! Working within a team environment the AP Processor is responsible for a wide range of Accounts Payable functions to meet company objectives, while fostering positive interactions with Accounts Payable’s customers which include vendors and coworkers within the Vyaire team.
AP functions include processing vendor invoices accurately and timely, electronic payment processing as proposed and scheduled, clearing paid invoices from the accounts payable sub-ledger on a timely basis which may involve follow up with the bank on rejections and returned checks, miscellaneous administrative responsibilities, and other tasks as assigned.
In particular you can expect to:
- Process vendor invoices accurately and timely.
- Ensure that invoices to be paid are set up and processed by appropriate method (check, wire, or ACH) according to current AP schedules.
- Reconcile invoices due to be paid to payment proposals, to insure accuracy and completeness and report payment totals to Treasury.
- Comply with Treasury guidelines regarding banking information and other required specifications. Interface regularly with Treasury with respect to such requirements and issues that may arise.
- Assist in weekly check runs.
- Verify that all transactions comply with AP policies and procedures.
- Payments that are rejected by the bank (by positive pay or wrong banking instructions) are promptly investigated and resolved.
- Support mail duties, scanning & indexing of documents, filing, etc.
- Process daily backup reports after data entry.
- Support ad hoc projects as requested.
- Monitor rents and lease payments based on Procurement and Facilities schedules ensuring on-time payments are made and exceptions are tracked. Ongoing interface with both for any necessary adjustments and resolution.
- Audit Concur Expense reports for completeness and compliance with company policy.
- Support Concur user requests and assist in educating users on proper submission.
- Research and respond to vendor and buyer inquiries on invoicing and pricing issues.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes.
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success.
- Work closely with executives across the organization.
- Grow your role as you see fit.
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing.
- Create an inspiring workplace.
To be successful, you will need:
- Knowledge and 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience in SAP experience required.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multi-task and being flexible as change occurs is critical.
- Must effectively interact with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Reliability and a professional attitude is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- College courses in Accounting or equivalent experience preferred.
- Integrity is a must in dealing with sensitive information.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Experience with a mid-sized company (5,000-10,000 employees) preferred.