Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for someone with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset to join our team as an Inside Sales Representative. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals by promoting the Vyaire product portfolio. You will partner internally with, sales managers, marketing, and customer service to accelerate growth and ensure an overall positive customer experience.
This is a groundbreaking opportunity for you to join our growing medical device company, become a seasoned sales representative, gain exposure, and be provided future growth opportunities.
In particular you can expect to:
- Exceed sales goals for assigned territory where you to create, manage, and close opportunities.
- Meet or exceed required selling activity metrics.
- Use technology platforms and data to analyze territory and effectively target accounts.
- Effectively manage sales pipeline via SalesForce.com.
- Master features, benefits, and value of product lines and present to clinical and economic call points.
- Present proposals, negotiate pricing, and strategically differentiate Vyaire product offerings.
- Build consultative relationships with clinicians, supply chain partners, and end users. Maintain active presence at top accounts.
- In-service accounts by demonstrating product applications, functionality and use.
- Maintain knowledge of the current industry/competitive landscape including, GPO’s, healthcare economics, reimbursement, competitors and competitive products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and tradeshows as directed.
- Complete business unit objectives as well as individual development plans.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and systems (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com.)
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, pay attention to detail, and prioritize.
- Ability to successfully interact with customers over the phone and in-person.
- Ability to work positively and constructively in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously to achieve activity and sales goals.
- Some travel within assigned territories to call on accounts is expected, including overnights.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-3 years sales experience or exceptional new college graduates.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time, including overnights.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time, including overnights. Some travel within assigned territories to call on accounts is expected, including overnights.
- Location: Mettawa, IL.