Finance Manager, Product and Innovation
As the Product & Innovation Finance Manager you will partner with finance and R&D business partners to provide analytical as well as tactical data support. You will be an individual contributor working closely with the finance analyst for marketing and will report to the Director of FP&A, Product & Innovation. You will play an integral part in helping create a stage & gate process for the R&D and marketing teams as well as provide analytics for all close, forecast and budget items related to R&D.
This role will help support the R&D teams across all platforms, Ventilation, Diagnostics (RDx), Airway Management and Operative Care. You will provide insightful and accurate information on trends related to R&D project spend, new products and product line performance.
In particular you can expect to:
- Ensure all monthly, quarterly and annual work streams are well-planned and coordinated consistently on time and completed with accuracy.
- Lead annual spend planning process for R&D across all platforms.
- Provide monthly analytics and insights to R&D leadership related to project spend, new products and product line performance.
- Partner with cross functional partners to ensure monthly results are well-understood, appropriately assessed for improvement opportunities and in line with forecasts.
- Collaborate with R&D and marketing teams to create stage and gate process that provides value to the business.
- Support monthly stage and gate process by providing analytics for business cases, CAR’s and help decision makers make go or no-go decisions.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 3-4 years prior experience in financial, sales reporting and/or strategic analysis.
- Extremely strong skills analyzing large data sets and providing sophisticated analysis.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, pay attention to detail, and prioritize.
- Ability to work positively and constructively in a team environment.
- Ability to successfully achieve set deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related area.
Location: The current office is based in Yorba Linda however we will be moving to the Irvine area. Once property is identified in Irvine, this position will relocate to the new space based in the Irvine area.