Sales Consultant - Capital Equipment Respiratory Diagnostics
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced medical sales professional with a substantial will to win to join our team as we achieve our goal of becoming the leading respiratory company in the world.
As a Sales Consultant you will expand the sales of Vyaire Medical products by helping our customers understand their needs and creating a custom solution for them - through high energy, strategic and innovative problem solving, and a commitment to excellence.
In particular you can expect to:
- Develop and close new business and technologies, strategically meeting/exceeding sales targets through innovative and customer centered approach.
- Increase penetration and provide creative cost saving programs in new and existing accounts.
- Deepen Vyaire’s customer base in the territory.
- Articulate cost saving initiatives.
- Cold call, prospect and build relationships that will increase account penetration, revenue growth and customer satisfaction with Vyaire.
- Partner internally to implement innovative strategies that drive results.
- Continuously stay ahead of market trends to become of greater value to current and potential customers and Vyaire.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Improve patient outcomes
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Work closely with executives across the organization
- Grow your role as you see fit
- Learn everything there is to know about respiratory medical device manufacturing
- Create an inspiring workplace
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years medical device sales experience, respiratory preferred.
- 5+ years of clinical respiratory therapy experience with Pulmonary Function Testing/Sleep Diagnostics (RPFT,CPFT, RPGST) preferred.
- Understanding of Health Care Reform including reimbursement pathway.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills which are focused, clear, and based on solid understanding of need.
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
- Solution focused by consistently asking clinically curious questions, actively listening to provide a solution moving a sale or process forward.
- A dynamic, aggressive change agent with the ability to move customers to action, with tenacity and drive to over perform business goals.
- A passion to understand current and prospective customers’ business needs in a way that aligns our solutions with their needs in order to create value, improve patient outcomes and meet/exceed Vyaire business goals.
- Proven product knowledge in business area, specifically knowledge or experience in pulmonary function testing and sleep diagnostics.
- Ability to travel throughout the territory 80%.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving history.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Clinical Associates Degree, or equivalent combination of work and education experience.
- Primary location: Boston, MA.
- Secondary Locations: Providence, RI - Hartford, CT - Springfield, MA - Manchester, NH - Portland, ME.
Massachusetts - FIELD, Rhode Island -FIELD ProvidencE